Reinstatement of Expired Registration
An expired registration may be renewed within 5 years of its expiration. After 5 years have elapsed, the registration may not be renewed and the former registrant must apply for a new registration.
Expired RVT Registration - 1 to 5 Years Expired
Veterinarian Technician Registration Renewal– Fee $100.00 for each year expired plus $80.00 for current year
- Click here for printable renewal forms. A renewal form must be completed for each expired year and the current year.
- The renewal is not retroactive to the date of expiration, but is effective from the date the Board receives all required articles and fees.
Required Backup Documentation
- Name Change – Marriage/Divorce Decree (birth name differs from current name) – certified copy along with
- Completed “Certification of Copy” form or
- A notary public may use a “Certified True Copy” stamp to certify the copy
- Licensure Information (if applicable) – Verification of licensure from all jurisdictions where you now or have ever held a veterinary license. Must be submitted to the board directly from the licensing board.
- Continuing Education
- Continuing education in each delinquent year
Expired RVT Registration - After 5 Years Expired
After 5 years from the date of expiration, a registration may not be renewed; therefore, the former registrants must make application for a new registration.