Reinstatement of Expired License
An expired license may be renewed within 5 years of its expiration. After 5 years have elapsed, the license may not be renewed and the former licensee must apply for a new license.
Expired Veterinary License - 1 to 5 Years Expired
Renewal Fee - $312.50 for each year expired plus $250.00 for current year
- Click here for printable renewal forms. A renewal form must be completed for each expired year and the current year.
- The renewal is not retroactive to the date of expiration, but it is effective from the date the Board receives all required articles and fees.
Required Backup Documentation
- Name Change – birth name differs from current name
- Marriage License – certified copy (photocopies will not be accepted)
- Divorce Decree – certified copy (photocopies will not be accepted)
- Continuing Education
- Continuing education in each delinquent year
Expired Veterinary License - After 5 Years Expired
After 5 years from the date of expiration, a license may not be renewed; therefore, the former licensee must make application for a new license.